16 Urgo (HD)
22 Nemesis (1)
08 Demons (HD)
- Season: 3
- Episode: 19
- Prod. code:
- Network: Showtime
- Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Rating: 12 (UK)
- Director: Peter DeLuise, Martin Wood, Andy Mikita, William Waring, William Gereghty, David Warry-Smith, Peter F. Woeste, Brad Turner, Mario Azzopardi, Ken Girotti, Charles Correll, Jonathan Glassner, Dennis Berry, Bill Corcoran, Robert C. Cooper
- Writers: Jonathan Glassner, Brad Wright, Robert C. Cooper, Joseph Mallozzi, Paul Mullie, Damian Kindler, Peter DeLuise, Katharyn Powers, Alan McCullough, Ronald Wilkerson, Tor Alexander Valenza, Michael Greenburg, Heather E. Ash, Jeff King
- Producer: Brad Wright, N. John Smith, Robert C. Cooper, Michael Greenburg, Richard Dean Anderson, Joseph Mallozzi, Paul Mullie, Andy Mikita, John G. Lenic, Ron French
- Cast: Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Michael Shanks, Richard Dean Anderson, Don S. Davis, Gary Jones, Teryl Rothery, Dan Shea, Ben Browder, Beau Bridges, Claudia Black, Corin Nemec, Tony Amendola, Carmen Argenziano, Peter Williams, Bill Dow, Eric Breker, Cliff Simon, Colin Cunningham, Peter DeLuise, Laara Sadiq, Dan Payne, Martin Christopher, Tom McBeath, Ronny Cox, Lexa Doig, David Palffy, Gary Chalk
- Plot: SG-1 visits a planet designated P2X-416 where the countries of Bedrosia and Optrica are in the middle of a war about the origin of life.
- Synopsis: SG-1 visits a planet designated P2X-416 where the countries of Bedrosia and Optrica are in the middle of a war about the origin of life. The Bedrosians, who believe a Goa'uld created humans on their world, mistake SG-1 (minus Teal'c) for infiltrators and refuse to accept their account that the Stargate is a transportation device as the Optricans have always claimed. Teal'c frees his team with help from Nyan, one of a minority of Bedrosian scientists willing to approach the Optrican position with an open mind.