28 Weeks Later (2007)
- Genre: Horror
- Rating: R
- Director: Juan Carlos Fresnadillo
- Writers: Rowan Joffe, Juan Carlos Fresnadillo
- Producer: Enrique López Lavigne
- Cast: Catherine McCormack, Robert Carlyle, Amanda Walker, Shahid Ahmed, Garfield Morgan
- Plot: Seven months after the rage virus was inflicted on the population of Great Britain, the US Army helps to secure a small area of London for the survivors to repopulate and start again. But not everything goes to plan.
- Synopsis: Seven months after the rage virus has annihilated Great Britiain, the US army declares that the war against infection has been won, and that the reconstruction of the country can begin. In the first wave of returning refugees, a family is reunited--but one of them unwillingly carries a terrible secret. The virus is not yet dead, and this time, it is more dangerous than ever.